Condo and Town Home Inspection
Having your purchase agreement accepted by a seller starts a wave of activity that must be accomplished before you can close escrow on your new condominium.
A home inspection is a major contingency and it’s your responsibility to hire a licensed home inspector to go over the entire property and give you a detailed description of the unit, its operating systems and the building. The walls you share with neighbors, your floors, ceilings and internal systems are your responsibility and you must be sure they are in good order.
- Washington State License #713
- Ownership – Sound View Home Inspections is locally owned and operated
- Wide Service Area - Greater Puget Sound area, our inspectors go where you need them.
- Fast Turnaround for Inspection Reports – Gives you access to the information you need in order to move forward with the transaction within 3-5 days.
- Email Reports – Providing another quick mode of delivery to all involved parties.
- Digital Pictures Included – Gives accurate depiction of any issues with the property.
- Prompt Scheduling – Call and speak to a live person whenever you need to.
- Evening, Weekend and Short Notice Scheduling – We accommodate your needs 7 days a week.